The next “Spirit Day” will take place on Thursday, February 23 at Cafe Rio at the Greenbriar Shopping Center. The proceeds of ALL DAY SALES will benefit the PTA provided customers use the attached flyer in either print OR electronic form!
Save the image to the right to your phone, or print this full page PDF of 4 vouchers and share with your friends!!
Or share this link with your friends or send to your phone! https://tinyurl.com/PTE-Tacos
It’s Box Tops Time Again! The class that collects the most box tops by Friday, February 24th will win extra recess!
To enter the contest:
- Cut out non-expired Box Tops, and glue or tape them to the back of the form attached below and sent home on Friday, February 3rd. More than 20 box tops? NO PROBLEM! Send as many Box Tops as you can in a Ziploc bag.
- Please do not attach “bonus certificates”
to the collection sheet because they are submitted separately. Send them in a Ziploc bag.
- Make sure your child’s name and teacher’s name are on the form and/or Ziploc bag.
- Send your Box Tops to school with your child.
- Box Tops sheets and/or Ziploc bag(s) can be placed in the Box Tops mailbox in the lobby or given it to your child’s teacher.
- The last day to submit Box Tops for this contest is Friday, February 24th, 2017.
If you have any questions please contact Box Tops Coordinator Alice Carey at email@example.com
Year Round Partners
There are several companies that offer fundraising opportunities for PTAs simply by visiting their websites and following their registration steps. These companies typically give money back to our school when we purchase their products and register to receive credit. Please take a look at the list below and be sure to register with each company to help raise funds for our PTA.
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Poplar Tree Elementary PTA. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1548821 and support us every time you shop.
Shop at hundreds of name-brand merchants online Earn up to 10% or more! Automatic tracking and reporting and payments Go to http://groups.escrip.com/jsp/mall.jsp?ref=g&id=6553940
Grocery Loyalty Programs
Support Poplar Tree Elementary School by linking your grocery store cards. In most cases, you can support more than one school. Some schools in our area earn over $10,000 a year from these programs.
- LINK or VERIFY Giant and Harris Teeter rewards cards to support our school. You may need to redesignate each fall.
- Ask friends or family across the country can help our school. Please share this information with your family, friends, and neighbors.
You must Re-LINK your rewards cards every year for Giant and Harris Teeter.
|Store||Program Name||Website Registration||Phone Registration||Poplar Tree ID|
||A+ Bonus Bucks||https://giantfood.com/savings-and-rewards/rewards-program/aplus/
Register or verify your card links to Poplar Tree Elementary School beginning September 12, 2016.
||Together in Education||https://www.harristeeter.com/together-in-education#/app/cms||1-800-432-6111||8499|
Thank you for helping Poplar Tree earn money for our school. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Tops for Education
When was the last time your family ate General Mills cereal, or products from Pillsbury™, Old El Paso™ and Green Giant™? And don’t forget Ziploc®, Hefty®, Kleenex® and Scott® products, too! There’s money attached to those boxes! And your PTA needs it!! Those 10-cent box tops could add up to thousands of dollars for our school. Just think, if every child in the school brought 20 box tops a month to school, that would total over $2,000 per month. All it takes is a snip with the scissors.
Visit boxtopsforeducation.com for more information.
The PTA will have 2 contests during the school year — your child’s classroom could win extra recess or another fun reward!
Box Tops can be placed in the collection bin in the main lobby of the school, and remember to…
- TRIM the box tops
- Place all Box Tops in a small baggie before putting them in the bin
- Expiration dates must be clearly visible on the Box Top (not damaged or cut off)
- Expired Box Tops cannot be submitted for credit (expiration date is indicated on box top)
To learn more about the Box Tops for Education program, please contact TBD
Labels for Education
As of August 1, 2016, only UPCs with the Labels for Education logo will be accepted and redeemed for points into PTE’s bank account. Campbell’s has begun the process of removing the logo and expect there will be a limited number of products that contain these labels in stores through August 1, 2017. Once all Labels for Education logos have been removed from the products, UPCs will no longer be accepted. The banked points we have accumulated will not be affected.
To learn more about the Labels for Education program, please contact TBD
Check the Friday Folders for the LFE and BTFE welcome letters and a collection form.